Everything I ever needed to know-I learned Spring semester at Real Moms! :)


OK, so maybe not everything...but I did learn a lot! And I wanted to share just a tiny bit of what I came to understand, with you. 

On a side note: Change is never easy, right? I mean, very few of us (if we're honest) would say that change is easy; pleasant; enjoyable. But, it is sometimes through that change, that we receive our greatest blessings! The women I have come to know and care deeply about this semester, are some of the most amazing women I have met. Their stories have challenged me and their hearts have changed me. And I am grateful for them. :) And without further ado-what I learned:

Don’t forget: Everything that we do matters! (1 Peter 4:8-11)

Remember: “It’s not about me!” We may never be enough but our God is!
(Philippians 4:8)
We Tried it:  Catch-yourself with a negative thought
                    Challenge-that thought with the truth
                    Change-the way you think

The TRUTH is: "God is not limited by my weaknesses!” And, we can pray for strength when we know we don’t have it. (Philippians 4:13)

We learned that: “God doesn’t ask us to give what we don’t have, but He cannot use what we will not give.”
 
We realized: Our service matters and it IS appreciated! (Even if not by those around me!)
  
We discovered: We are ALL creative and (BONUS) have already received our victory! (1 Corinthians 15:57)

We grasped: “The enemy can only destroy! He cannot create. So, when we create we are practicing spiritual warfare!”

We came to understand: “The study of the story of God will reveal who He is and what He wants for us. What He wants is a relationship with us like we were to  have with Him in the Garden of Eden…walking,
talking, growing, working and communing.”

And last-but certainly-not least: God desires that we: "Let your roots grow down deeply in Him, and let Him build you up on firm foundation. Be strong in the faith, just as you were taught and always spill over with thankfulness." Colossians 2:7


My prayer today is this: That I would not forget. The Lord has moved me and changed me these last few months-and I don't want to forget what He has taught me! I want to move forward from here a forever changed woman of God.


Loving and praying for you all today!

Comments

Popular Posts